Bersih 3.0

Posted by on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hi there!
I'm back..
Today is a Special day for All Malaysian..
Bersih 3.0
People who went for the rally!
I wanted to say..
You are the HERO for Malaysia..
And we are all Thankful..
I got a few best friend went for it..
I was a bit worry for them..
I heard the ..... throw teargas & spray water at the protester..
They have no rights to do that to anyone at all..
I just text a few of them..
And they are safe..
I'm so glad..
I really wish I could be with them and protect them but I'm stuck at home due to finals..
As well as mummy don't let at all..
Am the only son..
So it cause her to have heart attack..
Once again! You guys are HERO for Malaysia..
We always support! support! support!
I believe there is always a way to help..
Either inside or outside..
Show you care for your Country by giving..
One Malaysia! Malaysia Boleh!
Together WE ARE ONE!
Here is some pictures:~
Credit to those awesome photographer or people that took this ^_^

Agnes Lim posing with the police as background! Awesome-ness <3 

2 of my best friend: Kayley + Elaine with Cherie also posing with the police as background! *Wink* 

 Masjid Jamek! Seriously a lot of people! You guys are the HERO! And Thank You! :D


From Melaka: We all want Fair & Clean Election!  

Be strong and patience! Those police is not 300! *Wink*

You guys have make HISTORY!
Be Strong! Be Safe! Be Fair!
Love your Country "MALAYSIA"

Sign out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply