No Fate :(

Posted by on Friday, May 11, 2012

Hey guys!
Am back..
I was kinda busy with my finals..
And now is finally over..
Today when I was in the car, I listen to one of the song that one girl and I use to sing in Karaoke in the radio..
It brings back memories in-deed..
And now I'm listening to it while typing this..
This song is quite lonely song..
Reminds me of sad event and of course "her"..
I remember she was so depress singing this song..
Sometimes is painful seeing her like that during that time..
I only can accompany her..
And try to make her happy..
Laugh and Cry together..
Talk about feelings and stuff..
Take many picture together..
I want those days back..
Even though I love her a lot during that time..
I know is kinda impossible to be with her..
The world is totally different..
I think is what people say..
Got Chance but No Fate!
She is at soul mate level..
We can related to each other..
Understand better..
Even we are sad, we eat sweet things to feel better..
But still, No Fate!~
God is sometimes unfair but I guess He got a better one?
Now I'm not allow to see her at all..
God is more unfair..
Even go drink tea as friends..
Or photoshooting..
Because of some stupid reason..
Not from her but from her .......
They argue a lot because of this..
And I say is okay..
Sometimes you love somebody..
Is best to let them go..
For her to have a happy life..
So I choose to leave this relationship/friendship..
Haiz..
The hardest things to do in life is to let go..
The song we used to sing:

Sign out,
Jason Chong

One Comment