Asaban 2012

Posted by on Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hey Guys! Sorry for late update. I just went Asaban 2012 last few weeks ago. It was totally stress-free. Why I say that? It is because Taylor Lakeside Campus is huge and I can walk freely without a problem. Grab a cosplayer behind a stairwell to shoot. The event has many fun activities like singing competition, cosplay competition and etc. Well let our picture tell you the story:

Come and get your EARLY BIRD TICKET for only Rm35 (For 2 days)
Now you can get in any ANIME Shop around Klang Valley

















 It was a good event. Met a few of my photographer friends as well as know a few new cosplayer friends. On the first day, I was terribly sick so I came to the event quite late. And on my second day, I was there until early afternoon and then I went straight to Anicom for second round. Overall the event was good and can be improve. I guess the date is not that good because there is anime event is both Sungai Wang and Singapore. Most of the cosplayer went to Singapore for an Anime Event. I hope Asaban committee would have survey a better date for the event next time. I wanted to thanks Asaban Committee for giving me the media pass for this event. I feel really touch and surprise actually. I hope to see you soon.

P.S. Comic Fiesta 2012 is coming soon! Be ready for update ya! <3

Sign out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply