What is Love?

Posted by on Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hey I'm back to blogging! Well next week is my final examination. Am studying really hard for it. Of course I have my own lazy time too. Can't a boy relax and chill? Okay back to the topic.

What is Love? Why I create this is because lately I have been really depress. Something terrible happen in my life. Something that I couldn't change at all. What's done is done.

Love is beautiful..
Love is unique..
Love is forever..
Love is happiness..
Love is 1 + 1

Love have been a real challenge in my life..
Love can changes a person life..
Love can blind a person..

I believe there is always problems in any couples. There is always up and down like a roller coaster. We are humans and we are not perfect. We all do mistakes. Let's forget our past and let it be a lesson to us. Forgive one another. 
I believe in second chances...

We are not getting any younger. We must value life because we only live life once. Life is short. If you truly love that person,value and love that person. Never give up in LOVE.
I always believe in happy ending. . .

Sometimes I know is hard. Is tough to bear it. Feels really terrible.
But believe there is always a rainbow after a storm.

Sign out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply