Doris & Cookie Birthday Party!~

Posted by on Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hey guys I'm back for more writing. I guess I missed out a lot of blogging because I was in my final years of degree. So I do apologies for lack of writing for this year. Now I'm full time working at Bangsar. So do visit me if you are around. Alright back to the real topic of the day.

Doris & Cookie 21st Birthday Party 





It was a huge house party. Many people came from models, photographer, friends and etc. Well of course I stick with my girlfriend and photographer gang.

We chill and talk crap all night long. Well it was nice to hang out with the gang.




 I wanted to shoot around but Cookie stop me and say "TR only, No DSLR" Then all the photographer didn't shoot around lo. That is why very less photo in their album. But I guess their TR is full of photos.

 Random photo from the side. I accidentally shoot it with HKH camera. 

As always, I always leave right after they blow their cake. It is a form of respect towards my friends. I would love to stay longer but I felt a bit tired and girlfriend got work the next morning.

Group photo with the birthday girls. They look so pretty. 

 Do not forget to have a photo with my laopo's Jessie Hor. (She look so cute) <3

I would like to wish
A Happy 21st Birthday to Doris & Cookie..
Know you girls for quite a few years already especially Doris..
Hope you girls always stay pretty and happy..
Wish your hope and dreams come true..

Photos credit to HKH & Kwan Wen Ching

Sign out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply