AWKWARD MOMENT!~ :(

Posted by on Friday, March 16, 2012

Hey guys..
What's up??
So..
Have u been in an awkward moment??
I think everyone face it before..
Once or twice in your life..
Or more..
Hahahahaha!!
I remember my last awkward moment was yesterday..
During Clarissa Surprise Birthday Party..
I was so sick that my head hurts really bad..
I was only drinking warm water the whole time..
As everyone know I make cocktail for private parties and friends.
So if i go any bar, I would try at least one cocktail..
That means yesterday I was sick..
Due I was sick, I couldn't talk much due my head is not functioning..
Among her friends, I only know 3 or 4 people..
And I'm not from Alice smith + I'm 21(Oldest among all)..
I was like OMG! Where is Mel when I need her..
I try to keep it quiet due I'm not that well..
I feel really awkward..
But one thing is I did have FUN..
So when you are sick and you try to go to a party..
Try to keep it low as possible..
Try to have fun if u could like I was..
AWKWARD MUCH!!
So the question to you..
For yesterday people, do you feel I feel awkward yesterday??
For others, have you had an awkward moment like this or worse??
Facebook me and let me know..
I bet no one want to share their embarrassing awkward in Blog or facebook..
 Sign out,
Jason Chong

Video from KevJumba title "Awkward":

Leave a Reply