I'm single but not available *at the moment*

Posted by on Monday, March 5, 2012


Hey guys..
Been a while since I update..
My sister's Isabella Man ask me why I didn't update..
So now I update for you guys as well..
I'm so sorry ya..
Ya! I'm going touch a bit on my title "I'm single but not available"..
Very interesting I could say..
Yes! I'm single..
But..
Not available..
Hmmmmm..
Why..
You would ask that I bet..
Is because I got commitment to do as a Son to my Mum..
Everyone know I don't have a Dad..
And he is an asshole..
Sound more polite will be a terrible terrible father..
So I only stay with mum with no brother or sister..
Interesting I could say about my life..
Then I bet u ask who is Isabella Man..
She is my God older sister..
God don't want to give me brother or sister so I go have relationship with some myself :D
She is a dear sister to me..
I do have other sisters..
I wonder why no brother..
Anyway..
Back to the topic..
Yes.. Commitment as a son..
I need to focus on studies,career and household..
So I don't think I got the energy for any relationship now..
But you know what my sister say..
Imagine this..
Brother, I tell you this..
You have to go out and have fun while you are 21..
And play safe..
So you use this..
Then I say to my sister..
Yes I know! but I got commitment to take care of..
Is not like I got a bigger brother or another father to take care the household..
What suck up life I have right now..
Didn't get to enjoy my childhood..
And now my young life..
I think is Life..
I just walk what is right la..
So I conclude why I'm single but not available at the moment..
Seriously.. No Joke..
I know someone will laugh until fall to the ground.. and still laughing..
I wonder why..
To tell you the truth..
I have only 2 EX-Girlfriend in my 21 years of my life..
No kidding..
Too focus on studies when I was high school..
Too focus on work when I'm 18 until now..
Also studying..
Btw, this blogger TOTALLY HATE STUDYING...
Hahahahaha..
Yeah! I forgot..
Wanted to say..
Happy 18th Birthday To You..
Isabella Tan..
This cute and talented photographer girl (friend) of mine..
My gift to her is the very cute hello kitty glasses that she is wearing..
Thanks for the AWESOME Party last Saturday night..
I got no sleep but it was worth it..

See you guys real soon I hope..
Bye!!

Signing out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply