Malaysian Problem: Selfish

Posted by on Thursday, May 30, 2013

Once again I'm back for more writing.
Why I write Malaysian is SELFISH?
Well is not all.
I believe there is some nice people out there.
Majority of Malaysian is FREAKING SELFISH.


Just now I was at Pudu Station.
I fetch my gf there for her bus to Cameron.
I needed to pay for the parking but I don't have small changes. *I'm not rich*
Well I ask the people beside me "Do you have rm20 change?" *He is chinese*
He freaking ignore me.
Then I go another guy to ask standing beside my car. *He is malay*
I know you there counting your hundreds.
I saw some changes there but he say he don't have.
*WTF right?*


Okay fine. I went to a nearby food store.
I ask another chinese boss.
Impossibe they don't have change right?
I ask nicely.
He say don't have.
FREAKING PISS OFF.

I'm not there to steal your money.
I just need changes for the freaking car park. 
You have nothing to lose right?

Then I went down to buy a gum.
Freaking charge me Rm1.8 for a dollar gum that I always buy in 7eleven.

Most Malaysian want benefit in return.
Nearly every single thing.


Don't make me start with the people who drives. 
They don't even give way to you.
Like their grandfather road.
Well I heard one joke before.
His grandfather really own the road because of some history.
A car hon those children and say "You think this is your grandfather road"
They scream at him saying "YES! Is our grandfather road"

Everyone want to get to somewhere.
Don't have to block people way.
Don't be selfish and give some way to go.
I don't mind say thank you for giving me way.
I will give a hand to say thanks.

Is is because of most of the people being selfish.
Our country seem like a 3rd world country.

We people have to be more helpful.
It always start with ourselves.
Offer some help to our World a better place.

Don't be SELFISH!!

Sign out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply