Movie Review: IRON MAN 3

Posted by on Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hey guys I'm back..
I guess everyone know I'm on holiday..
I'm extremely free..
So please feel free to text me to ask for a tea or something..
Hahahahaha..
So back to the topic..


Last wednesday on Labor Day..
Dear and I went for IRON MAN 3 at Time Square..
It was awesome..
I don't want to destroy the plot for you guys..
Is a highly recommended movie by me..
So go book your ticket quick before it is sold out..
I rate the movie 5 out of 5..
The part I extremely like is all of his IRON MAN unit come out and fight..
That is like epic moment.. 
But the saddest part is that he blow all of them up after the huge battle..
And also his girlfriend got super power..
Well to become IRON MAN gf or wife..
You must at least to have super power to protect yourself..
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

The most annoying moment is that there is a man keep screaming..
Like an epic moment came..
He scream or talk like really loud..
I really feel like throwing a cup of ice on his head and say..
"I'm sorry.. It was an accident.."
Extremely hate those kind of people in the cinema..
Can't they shut up and enjoy the freaking movie..
Some more i got a really good seat on the highest..

Well all is in the past.. 
Really hope to watch it again..
Love it that much..

Sign out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply