3 important people birthday on the same week

Posted by on Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hey guy.. I'm back in blogging. Lately I'm not feeling that well. I think is the weather. I got a terrible sunburn from Super GT 2012. Thank God that my friend won the competition. I'm going to write about her for the up-coming blog. So stay tune guys. 
Okay back to the topic. I think everyone know what day is today. Yes is 16th of June 2012.
Well I like it la. 16/6/2012
Today is actually my best friend birthday. Oh wait let's go back to monday. Here goes nothing:



Lisa Chow (My dearest ah mui)
Her bday is on 11th of June 2012..
Didn't get the chance to celebrate with her since she is really busy with assignment. But I send her a really long, cheesy, sweet sms to her. Am going to bring her for cake when we are free at the same time and date <3. Yeah! She is one of my dearest ah mui and I always support her no matter what happen. I always wish for your happiness and well-being ah mui. Well our life has been F-up all the time but ah kor want to say "FUXK that shit" and continue living our life. *Smile*


Eevon Tong
Her bday is on 15th of June 2012..
Yesterday I went to her bday party. I got her a purple glasses matching with my red one like in the picture. Hope you like it. I was so bored like 90% in the party. Well I only know like 2-3 people in her friend list and they came late. Like almost ending. *FML* We don't really know each other for long but Her friendliness and attitude attract me in a positive way of course. *Laugh die me* I drink a bit yesterday with the guys and her dad. Well I'm an average drinker so a bit doesn't hurt much. ^_^ I stay until she cut the cake as promise. So you girl must do the same for me when my bday come. Well I don't know whether I'm going to open a party or not. Since I got a lot of problems in my head that needed to solve. Anyway, I wish that you will have a happy life in the future. Successful and healthy. ^_^


Elaine Tan
Her bday is today (16th of June 2012)
Well what we do together. Totally nothing. Why? Hmmmmm?! I have no idea. She never ever invite me to any event or party. *Jason use the whatever face* Don't have a picture together even I know her for 3 years. Well there is one la but that one cannot count coz I took with her on her bday last year. And I look like an idiot. *Well I'm like complaining now* She is one of the top 15 women in my life. Well I hope I can still remain her there. As always, I only know a few of her friends so I do understand why. Me also understandable but just being immature to have fun. I originally planned to have a hotel party for her since she like drinking so much and I need privacy so much. Don't take it wrongly. I just don't like going to club or pub. Some guys do have hard time and wallet will have hole. So I rather invest in better things like hotel suite or apartment or something fancy. So I guess my wallet is save. *YEAH* So this women is one of my important friend (PUT HER INTO THE FRIENDZONE) and I'm kinda piss for celebrating nothing with her. Well life goes on! I wish that you will have real happiness in life and love. True friend never lie. ^_^

So I want to say Happy Birthday to you girls. You have been really important to me and thank you for being in my life and I really want to say I <3 you girls. *Jason is the open type and not typical CINA man* I use hug as greeting but not handshake. ^_^

Sign out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply