Julie Tan

Posted by on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Few weeks back I went to Super GT 2012 to support a friend and her name is Julie Tan. Well guess what! She is now the Super GT Queen 2012 that is going to Japan soon. 

I hope she will still remember this guy from somewhere and also buy him a small gift from Japan. *Smile* I was there throughout the whole Final round for Super GT Search 2012. She was awesome I can say. Others also quite good. No wonder they all in Grand finale. When she present herself, she have the up most confident in her and I'm really impress in it. Not only she got talking skill. Well she can dance. I wonder where she learn all this stuff. I'm happy and glad for you girl. You seriously earn it. 

Let me present her a bit. She have a nice and friendly attitude. Sometimes people misunderstand her because she can't speak Chinese. She is really talented and outspoken. I think most of us that is Banana is really outspoken. Blame our parents for not throwing us into Chinese school. Well I guess is a good thing right? Not only she is outstanding but pretty as well (You can see through pictures)

Dancing with the other finalist..

 Presenting herself to the Judges..

Presenting herself part II..

Doing her performance by playing guitar + singing.. 

Singing :3

Time to sing and dance..

Announcing the Winner of Super Queen 2012 (Julie Tan)...

 Spot her talking to Just Kei..

 Spot her taking picture with the Yellow Lamborghini.. :P

 Again I can say that she is an awesome women.. Support her by liking her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/julietan.ml

Sign out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply