SUPER GT 2012 @ AFA 2012

Posted by on Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This days I will blog often since I'm not that pack. Later I will be going to college early to have a revision session alone in the library. I can't study at home, I will end up photoshop my pictures or gaming or stalking people in facebook. *Laughing*

This weekend activities:

Super GT 2012:~

Grab your tickets at www.supergt.com.my 

Of course the GT Queens posing here and there. And racing cars. :D
Credit to H.T. Production

I got free ticket to enter the event from a friend. Thank you so much :3
Going there to support 2 friend that enter the finalist for Super GT Queen Malaysia 2012

Julie Tan :3 

Roselyn Woon :P

The rest of the finalist, I tak kena. :D
Hope you girls will win :3 Gambateh ^~^ I support from behind :P

And another event:

AFA 2012

Many Celebrities is coming to perform! Please do check out the following website: www.animefestival.my 

There is so many other activities as well. Do check it out! 

I heard there is a MAID CAFE FOR THE EVENT! I WANTED TO GO BUT I CAN'T. :(

Please replace me and go for AFA 2012. Is going to be really awesome! I won't have the chance to meet my cosplayer friends like 

Celine Thng
Arisa Chow (Ah mui)

Seraphina Soo

Stella Chew

Well if you ask me, I got more friends going to AFA 2012 than Super GT 2012. But I promise the girls that I go Super GT to support them. I wonder why both of this event clash! I can't be at 2 place at once. But still both event are really awesome. You MUST go one of them ya. Don't miss out this kind of event :3

Hope to see you there in any of this 2 event. I hope I can fly here and there.

Sign out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply