Animangaki 2012

Posted by on Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hey guys! I just went to ANIMANGAKI 2012 this weekend. Well guess what?! If you wasn't there, you miss out one heck of an awesome COSPLAY EVENT. There is a lot of activities like cosplay competition, singing competition and etc. 
Let our picture tell you our story.

Someone is going to kill me but anyway.. OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!! =3 


Come and get your EARLY BIRD TICKET for only Rm35 (For 2 days)
Now you can get in any ANIME Shop around Klang Valley




Someone just stalk us chatting with a girl =(








 Solomon posing! =D


 Acting cute with my mui mui's Arisa Chow aka Coffy(From CF)

 A new cute girl that I met <3 

 Acting cute with Thyra =3

 The award of being poke for many times goes to Stella Chew =3 
Bum into her for a lot of time during 1st day of Animangaki

 Acting cute with Miko Thng =3 

 Acting cute with Swing =D

 It was an awesome event indeed. I did bump into a lot of friends and new people in the event. Watched a few performance on stage. Shoot some amazing cosplayers. 
I wanted to thank you again to the Animangaki Committee for giving me a MEDIA PASS for this event. I hope to see you guys really soon. It was an enjoyable event! If you aren't there this year, you better be there next year. See you soon.
P.S. Comic Fiesta is coming soon! Be ready for updates ya! <3

Sign out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply