Upcoming Event: Animangaki 2012

Posted by on Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hey Guys! I'm back! Well today is 2nd day of Raya! So to all my Muslim Friends, Selamat Hari Raya! Hope you and your family always in good health. And also get a lot of ang pau so you can buy me a good gift on my bday. *Hahahahaha* Back to the topic.
Animangaki 2012 is almost here. When?! Where?!
Here is it: 

Location: Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre
Date: 25 & 26 August 2012
Time: 10am to 7pm
Tickets: Rm15 One Day Pass & Rm 25 Two Day Pass
For more information, please visit:  http://www.animangaki.com/index.php 
Or Like them at Facebook in  https://www.facebook.com/animangaki 
If you going for 2 days, please get the Two Day Pass. Save you rm5 bucks! And you can use tat for parking :3 
There will be a lot of fun activities and also cosplay competition.
Not only that, there will have a lot of anime items, manga, drawing and etc to be sell there.

Here is some photos from Animangaki 2011 (Credit to H.T. Production)








I will be there for 2 days straight thanks to Animangaki Committee for giving me a Media Pass. If you saw, please do stop me and say hi to me. I might give a good picture?! Hope to see each one of you there. 

Sign out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply