Upcoming Event Today: Bella's Farewell & Yumi Wong Birthday Bash

Posted by on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hey Guys! I'm back! Today I got a message from my boss saying I gonna work for tonight! I asked is my good friend farewell. *Sadness strike* Today got 2 important event that I have to attend. First of all that, she already told me like few weeks ago and I promise to go.
Bella's Farewell Party (Private event)
She is a good women and have an awesome attitude. She is flying off to Taiwan. I want you to intro me some pretty Taiwan girls to me and I want a good tour and hang out session with you if I flying to Taiwan anytime soon. She is an awesome photographer by the way. Look for her at Taiwan if you needed her. I'm so fuxking going to miss her. And I hate you for flying off to Taiwan and miss my 21st birthday. You are so owe me a gift for this. *HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!* Have a safe journey and again I'm gonna miss you women. Remember to skype me if you are free. *Blek* 

Yumi Birthday Bash!
Same day and hour as Bella Farewell Party! (FML) I need to go work there as blogger + photographer. So after Bella Farewell, I have to go there for second round >_<"
Her party is public!
So here's the detail:
Venue: Stage, Avenue K
Time: 9:30pm until LATE
Date: Tonight (23th of Aug 2012)
Free drinks for the first 100 guests
Will have a lot of performances and photosession
Don't miss out this party if you are available :)
Event link: 
https://www.facebook.com/events/454238054608785/
*Jason headache-ing to go both or only one*
Sign out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply