Upcoming Event: Taylor's Asaban 2012

Posted by on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hey hey! I'm back for more blogging! Last weekend I went to Animangaki and it was totally awesome. If I didn't poke you, I'm so sorry. Next time I poke you when I see you. I shall blog about Animangaki later on! Tomorrow got another anime event. I think is going to be awesome like Animangaki.

The event is call Asaban Festival 2012
Venue: Taylor Lakeside
Date: 1st and 2nd of September 2012
Ticket information:
Rm 10 per day
Time: 10am to 5pm

There will be a lot of fun activities await you like singing competition, cosplay competition, manga booth, anime booth, maid cafe and many more. 
For more information, Please visit their fan page at https://www.facebook.com/asabanfest?ref=ts

Hope to see you all there ya!
Sign out,
Jason Chong 

Leave a Reply