Dream

Posted by on Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm sleeping quite a lot lately. I guess is not a big deal since I'm on holiday. YEAH! Well I starting to dream a lot of weird things and it give me stress. Is like a question given to me by God whether to do it or not. I dream a lot of past event. And also DREAM event.

Everyone have dreams. Whether is big or small. Long or short. Happy or sad. Possible or Impossible. I dream a lot but is more to LOVE than MONEY. I agree that I'm not a money minded person. And I know I'm single. So shut up and mind your own business. 

Anyway, I was reading this article just now (I think more to discussion) title “Slut” is how we vilify a woman for exercising her right to say “yes”. “Friendzone” is how we vilify a woman for exercising her right to say “no”.” Well is a really interesting thing to read. I guess is 80% true. Nice guy always complain being put into the friendzone and the Bad guy always get the girl. Well I can tell you that, is not tat girls put you into the friendzone. Is that you never put the effort and say I'm interested in you. And always think that being nice to them and one day they will fall for you. Well I didn't say it was impossible. But errrr.. Pray harder :3

So people around the world. Your crush is not a mind reader. Your good deeds will only put you into the friendzone or good friend or brother/sister or etc. Well I think foundation is important also. You can't go to a person and say I LOVE YOU. That will give the person shock of his/her life. Not too fast Not too slow. But I guess there is no perfect timing in the World. Slowly build the bond between each other and show some interest toward the person.  At least make a move. Don't sit there and scare of rejection. Well I guess 60% of guys out there have that fear. People fear to lost the friendship and also feel awkward in the future. If both are mature enough, I guess there won't be any problem to it. If the person say no, just move on and find better one. I guess there is many trees out there for you.

So please stop dreaming for your dream guy or girl on yr comfortable bed. And start asking him or her for movie or something. Be interested in his or her life. Don't do something awkward for goodness sake. Thank you so much. 

Sign out,
Jason Chong

Leave a Reply